Friday, January 28, 2011

Let the Blogging Begin!

Welcome to my travel blog! Thank you for your interest in following my adventures around the globe. It is going to be a pleasure to share my experiences and joys with you from countries across the world. Let the games begin!

The goal:
To see as many places and experience as many cultures as possible in my lifetime. Simple, straightforward, and there's plenty of room for creativity, right?

The inspiration:
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

I am blessed to have had a rich travel experience growing up. Trips to numerous USA National Parks, to Italy, to Switzerland, and on a mission trip in Jamaica were fantastic starting points. Thanks Mom and Dad!

My study abroad trip during the summer of 2008 to Singapore and China was the first time I traveled without my family, and to put it simply, this trip only whetted my appetite to see more and do more than I ever imagined before!

So here I am... with an insatiable desire to explore, to dream, and to discover!


No comments:

Post a Comment